THE JUNIOR TEAM MANAGER ROLE AT SYSC
- Pre-Season (Late March)
- Save contact details of players and their parents for the season coming
- Advise new parents of how the Club and registration works
- Instruct parents to visit the website to sign up for our newsletter.
- Distribute uniforms.
- Distribute any info handed out by the Junior Committee (hard copy or email)
During the Season (April – September)
- Keep parents informed of fixtures—point them to the relevant links on the website and/or send regular email and text updates.
- Keep parents informed of any changes to the practice or match schedules, such as cancellations due to severe weather or changes of venue.
- Bring the team game bag to all practices and matches. (The game bag includes a first aid kit, the game ball, extra uniforms and shin guards,and a whistle if needed.)
- Keep the score and appoint linesmen and refs from among parents as necessary (where necessary)
- Appoint a substitute for yourself and hand over the game bag to them if you’re going to be away.
- Send the weekend’s results for your team to Ashlee Good (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Monday morning. These results will be recorded in the newsletter each week.
- Promote your team social media – any photos from match day!